Both smartphones will receive a 6.81-inch AMOLED panel with QuadHD + resolution, support for a 120 Hz refresh rate and a 480 Hz touch layer sampling rate. Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 will be the SoC in use. The main camera will offer 120x zoom when taking photos and 15x zoom when recording video.
The main camera of both smartphones will use a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 image sensor with a wide-angle lens and OIS. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro ultra-wide-angle camera will offer 0.6x zoom, while the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro + will have a 0.5x zoom.
The main difference will be in the telescopic module, which provides 5x optical zoom. The resolution of the corresponding sensor in the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro + will be 48 megapixels, while the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro + will have a lower resolution sensor (the exact value is not specified). In both cases, there is an optical image stabilization system.
As previously reported, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro + will support 67W wireless fast charging and will be equipped with a “much larger capacity” battery (compared to the standard Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro).
Previously, Xiaomi sent two models for certification, codenamed Xiaomi Mi 11 Big Cup and Xiaomi Mi 11 Super Big Cup, which are due to be presented this month.
It should be noted that for now, this information should be classified as a rumor, since the leaks of this insider have a trust rating of only 67%.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11:
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging