Email marketing routinely outperforms all other marketing channels in terms of return on investment. It’s also great for creating a sense of community and engaging with customers on a one-on-one level. You won’t be able to reach your subscribers and customers in the way you need to drive engagement, create those key relationships, generate more leads, and increase sales if you don’t have the necessary infrastructure in place to handle your email marketing.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of the best email marketing platforms currently available. Each of the email marketing platforms on our list has its own set of features to investigate in order to pick the best email marketing platform for your needs.
Before we get started with our list, let’s address some common questions regarding email marketing, why it’s important, what an email marketing platform is, and what features you should look for.
Overview of Email Marketing Software: The Top 23+ Email Marketing Software Platforms:
Before you chose from the selection of the finest email marketing software platforms of your choice – for your organization to build and execute your email marketing plan successfully. Here are the top 23+ email marketing software systems, as well as what makes each one a smart choice.
Sendinblue is a multi-channel business communications platform that includes email, SMS, Facebook, chat, CRM, and more. The objective of the firm is to assist businesses in meeting their consumers’ needs. They allow you to concentrate on the most critical duties while automating the rest of the email task. With its email builder, you can quickly send professional-looking emails, but the platform’s mix of features is what makes it so special. You’ll find it simple to put together smarter and more appealing email campaigns using chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automation. The ability to retarget contacts and acquire new prospects is built-in, thanks to Facebook Ads capabilities.
- A shared inbox ensures that you never lose track of your customer’s email history.
- There are over 60 responsive email templates to choose from.
- CRM built-in. SMS and chat are built-in.
- Contact Segmentation – make your emails more relevant by sending customized messages to different segments of contacts.
- For lead generation – use for Facebook Ads.
Sendinblue is free for up to 300 emails per day to an unlimited number of recipients. Pricing for up to 10,000 emails starts at $25 per month.
HubSpot is an excellent choice for businesses aiming for robust, easy-to-use CRM software, and the platform’s lightweight but powerful free-forever plan makes it accessible to small and emerging enterprises that are working on their online marketing strategies.
Through a range of HubSpot’s complementary CRM, marketing, sales, and customer care tools – this free plan gives a robust foundation for managing and maintaining new leads. HubSpot has an impressive dashboard analytics, for dealing with the monitoring process, and pipeline management is just a few of the features available, all of which can be accessed through a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Furthermore, while HubSpot customers can benefit from integration with hundreds of third-party apps, some of these require a costly plan upgrade.
You have a variety of options if you are looking to upgrade. Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, CMS, and Operations are the five HubSpot hubs, each with a Starter, Professional, or Enterprise subscription plan.
- Lead generation
- Marketing automation
- Analytics and Advanced CRM
- Meeting scheduling
- A/B testing to create the best email messaging.
- Built on the HubSpot CRM platform.
- A drag-and-drop template editor.
- Payment system integration & more
HubSpot offers a free-forever plan – a simple user-friendly interface with Third-party app integrations. The premium plan starts at $45 per month.
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing automation software for eCommerce businesses. With automated emails, segmentation, and the added possibilities of SMS, you can build on your newsletters and enhance sales. To assist offer efficient buyer engagements, it contains pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails. This assists in better delivery of buyers’ streamlined engagement.
- A collection of templates makes it simple to produce professional, gorgeous emails that you can simply tweak to meet your brand, add goods, use dynamic discount coupons, and save for your next campaign without scripting.
- A library of automated pre-built workflows for each stage of the client journey.
- Omnisend offers segmented targeting that may be utilized for campaigns and automation across all channels.
- Lead generation is aided via pop-ups and forms.
- Sales are tracked and winning campaigns are identified using reports and analytics.
Up to 15,000 emails per month / 2,000 emails per day are free with Omnisend. When paid annually, the price starts at $16 per month. Although higher plans give SMS credits, there are extra fees for SMS.
RafflePress is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it simple to run viral giveaways on your site.
It’s packed full of amazing features that help turn your blog readers into brand ambassadors. As a result, you may see an increase in blog traffic, email subscribers, and social media engagement.
All of this without the need to purchase advertisements.
Instead of spending hours perfecting every detail, RafflePress allows you to create giveaways in minutes. Goal-based templates create the ideal environment for giveaways that help you meet your marketing objectives more quickly. Furthermore, verified bonus actions can result in genuine social media engagement.
RafflePress also integrates with a variety of email marketing services, as well as Zapier, which allows it to connect to even more apps.
Essentially, it’s the perfect recipe for growing your email list, increasing engagement, and boosting revenue.
- Drag & Drop Giveaway Builder
- Viral Giveaway Templates
- RafflePress giveaway widget is 100% Mobile-friendly responsive
- 1 Click Entry + Fraud Protection
- Marketing & CRM Integrations
- Tracking and Retargeting
- Social Media Integrations
- Viral Sharing (Refer-a-Friend)
- Giveaway Landing Page
RafflePress does not offer a trial, however, you are fully protected by their 100% No-Risk Double-Guarantee. If you don’t like RafflePress over the next 14 days after purchase, then they will happily refund 100% of your money. The premium price starts at $39.20 per year
EmailOctopus is a well-known email marketing software platform with the goal of making email marketing easier, more intuitive, and more cost-effective than its competition. It has templates that you can change with a drag-and-drop editor, or you may start from scratch with your email designs. The app also comes with a landing customization option for page builder – that covers everything you’ll need to create leads and expand your email list. For agile brands, integrations are a selling point. Many of your existing social tools, such as Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress, readily integrate with EmailOctopus, making it a compelling solution for companies with ambitious objectives.
Create gorgeous landing pages to acquire additional subscribers, or import existing subscribers and keep expanding with customizable forms for your website.
- Start using a pre-designed template and edit it, or start from scratch and create your own designs.
- To execute campaigns by leveraging the use of email automation with EmailOctopus.
- To segment your subscribers into target audiences using data analytics and insights.
EmailOctopus is a free plan that allows you to send up to 10,000 emails every month and allows up to 2,500 subscribers. The cost of a paid subscription starts at $24 per month.
OptinMonster is lead generation software that lets you embed a lead generation form on your blog. It’s a hosted service (SaaS) that works with the WordPress plugin. This powerful customer acquisition and lead generation software is ideal for content creators and small to large businesses.
Promotion of your shopping cart’s exit-intent
At the bottom of each blog post, there is an email opt-in to your lead magnet.
Before viewing a blog post, gated content requires an email address.
A floating bar at the top of the page high-lighting a popular blog post on your website.
- Drag ‘n’ Drop Builder
- Campaign Type | Campaign Triggers
- Targeted Campaigns
- Seamless Integrations
- Actionable Insights
OptinMonsster does not offer any free trial, however, you are fully protected by their 100% No-Risk Double-Guarantee – if you’re not satisfied over the next 14 days after purchase – “No Questions Asked”. For the paid upgrade – they do have a budget-friendly price starting at $9.00 per month which is billed annually.
In the year 2022, E-goi is one of the best email marketing services platforms that you can utilize in your marketing strategies.
It comes in a variety of languages – which makes it user-friendly for the average non-English speaker.
E-goi Email Marketing Service takes a unique approach to email marketing by combining email automation, mobile, web services, chat, voice, and social media campaigns into a single online marketing platform – E-goi.
E-goi can assist you in increasing your lead generation and automating the customer acquisition process smoothly and effectively.
E-goi Email Marketing is a company that specializes in robust email marketing strategies with the use of its amazing software
This platform uses a simple but effective email campaign feature that enables you to send emails with a variety of content (no restrictions).
You may create emails using Egoi in a few simple steps:
- Acquire the contact details of your subscribers
- Compose an email
- Send out emails that will be delivered to the right recipients.
- Examine the results via analytics report.
Email marketing is, without a doubt, the most effective way to reach your target audience. According to studies, email marketing offers the best return on investment.
- Email Marketing and SMS Marketing
- Marketing Automation and Web Push Notifications
- Social Media Software
- E-commerce Tracking & Landing Pages
- Email and SMS Transactional
- Transactional Email and SMS
- Customers Loyalty
- Google Ads – Online Ads
- Mobile Push Notifications – Pop-Up Forms
- Voice Broadcasting
E-goi offers a free lifetime service. The premium plan starts at £7 per month.
According to the company, ClickFunnels allows anyone to create sales funnels that convert leads into customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the need for an expensive tech crew.
YES. ClickFunnels is a complete marketing platform that automates the promotion and selling of your items. It contains almost every tool and integration you’ll ever need.
Yes, it is costly; nevertheless, you get what you pay for. It is completely worthwhile.
- Simple drag and drop webpage editor!
- Quickly build sales funnels that convert!
- Funnel Builder – funnel design interface is modern and simple
- Impressive landing page templates
- Smart shopping cart with 1 click upsells!
- Email and Facebook Marketing Automation!
- Everything is organized in one simple dashboard!
ClickFunnels Gives You THE TOOLS You Need To Market, Sell and Deliver Your Products Online!
You’ll see that within the first week of your 14-day free trial, basically guaranteed. This free 14-day trial is for your to test out the software’s email marketing capabilities and functionalities. ClickFunnels Standard upgrade plan starts at $97 per month. This plan lets you build 20 funnels and 100 pages. You get access to funnel sharing, three domains, and three payment gateways
Campaign Monitor’s stunning email templates and customer support are two features that stand out. You may customize features like color schemes and fonts in its email builder to ensure brand consistency. You can also use Unsplash to get access to millions of free photos to make your emails stand out even more.
If segmentation is an important part of your email marketing plan, this is a terrific option. You create hyper-targeted segments and personalized emails using the customer data you’ve already collected.
- Free image gallery – NEW
- Signup forms + Mobile optimization tools
- A/B testing and Preference Center
- Reporting & analytics
- Signup forms and Landing pages
- Drive subscribers to beautiful, branded landing pages
- Lifecycle marketing and email testing
Besides the free trial to test the software: The price for the Basic plan starts at $9 per month. If you need more than its core features and the ability to send unlimited emails, you need to sign up for its Unlimited plan that starts at $29 per month.
In the small-to-medium category – Emercury is a great contender. It has several capabilities that push it to the far end of the spectrum. To customize messages, forms, and an autoresponder, it provides an easy-to-use HTML editor and a drag-and-drop template editor. Emercury’s Journey Builder is a product that helps you nurture leads using triggers, is an example of automation. Emercury connects syncs your data with over 2,000 sales and marketing tools, collaboration apps, forms, customer service platforms, social media, and more.
- This software Creates responsive emails using a drag-and-drop template builder that works in real-time. Choose one of their templates or build from scratch.
- An easy-to-use form builder for your website that provides everything you need to design forms with customized fields and then display them at the appropriate time.
- Segmented lists, bulk unsubscription capabilities, suppression lists, tagging subscribers, a sophisticated search feature, and a never-email list make managing contacts a breeze.
- Create lead nurturing campaigns that are automated.
- A/B testing to determine the most effective email messages.
There is a FREE forever plan. And if you choose between CPM pricing and subscriber-based pricing. Prices start at $64 per month for the upgrade premium version
Apart from their standalone Service Bay product (covering activities such as live chat, helpdesk reports, tickets, and more), EngageBay has three product offering:
CRM & Sales Bay
Email marketing is included in both the Marketing Bay and the All-in-One Suite, although CRM email integration is part of the CRM & Sales Bay. Their email marketing system includes rich text formatting, a landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and more.
- Marketing automation
- Email marketing
- Email sequences
- Landing pages
- Web forms
- SMS marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Site messaging
- Push notifications
- Contact segmentation
- Email templates
- Bulk SMS marketing
EngageBay is free for up to 500 contacts and 1,000 branded emails. Pricing for their All-in-One Suite (including both Marketing and CRM & Sales Bay options) starts at $11.99 per month when paid biennially.
Both eCommerce businesses and creators will benefit from ConverKit because of its myriad of AI-Powered feautures. Because of its user-friendly layout – makes it a pleasurable experience for the creative industry, and it’s packed with features with no additional or hidden costs. Opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management, and list segmentation, customization, automation, and many more features are included. ConvertKit also has useful interfaces with other systems that designers and developers are familiar with, such as Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
ConverKit will serve to benefit both eCommerce businesses and creative entrepreneurs. It has a user-friendly interface and is jam-packed with amazing functionality, making it a great experience for all users. There are opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management, and list segmentation; customization, automation, and many more features. ConvertKit also integrates with popular platforms used by application developers and designers, such as Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
- Automate your sales funnel to distribute material to subscribers on a regular schedule, preparing them with the impulse – ready to buy.
- With a tool designed just for creators, you can sell digital items.
- With Creator Pro, you may change a URL after the email has already been sent.
- Create email marketing campaigns that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Creating high-quality landing pages and sign-up forms.
ConvertKit provides a free monthly service with a service of up to 300 subscribers per month. The cost of the paid subscription starts at $9 per month.
GetResponse is one of the favorite email marketing tools that is used by many Marketers from many sectors using it. Automation of email marketing campaigns, email templates, segmentation, and personalization are all included. There’s also an Auto Funnel option that creates a pre-made marketing funnel for email campaigns. GetResponse has a plethora of powerful features designed to help you develop your business. From A/B testing to a full suite of analytics tools for tracking the success of email marketing campaigns – they have got you covered.
- Welcome emails, follow-ups, instructional series, and lead nurturing may all be automated with autoresponders.
- With Facebook Pixel, you can conduct sophisticated retargeting ads with just one click.
- Tracking website visitors allows you to provide appropriate communications depending on page views.
- Create landing pages to generate leads and sales with GetResponse Marketing Tools.
- Create Facebook, Instagram, and Google sponsored advertisements.
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial. Premium option comes with the first month’s of $15 per month.
For teams, small enterprises, and entrepreneurs, AWeber is an excellent email marketing software. It comes with a drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, amongst many other features. AWeber, like any others email marketing platform, has a landing page builder with an impressive responsive design. It’s simple to use and drag-and-drop, making it ideal for anybody who wants to swiftly create and launch a landing page an email campaign.
- Create stunningly branded emails quickly with an AI-powered email template creator.
- By broadcasting the most recent entries from your blogs, you may automate the generation of email content.
- Employing segmentation and dynamic content, target campaigns to the proper individuals.
- Landing page builder featuring drag and drop functionality.
With AWeber free lifetime plan, they allow for up to 500 subscribers. With AWeber premium option, first month’s price is $16.15 per month.
ThriveThemes Builder is a terrific WordPress theme that lets you build the website of your dreams.The Thrive Suite is a set of WordPress themes and plugins that will help you create a conversion-focused website. Thrive Theme Builder is the only WordPress page builder that has managed to simplify the process of developing a conversion-focused website for many of its users. One cool aspect of ThriveThemes is its editor functionality that is used by all Thrive Themes products, so you’ll feel right at home with them all.
As a result, adding page elements works similarly. Individual items, such as buttons, forms, photos, and videos, can be added. You can also use pre-custom designed block templates. The visual editor in Thrive Theme Builder and Thrive Architect provides for a lot of customisation. This means you’ll be able to design a website that appears exactly the way you want it to. Without encountering any difficulties or needing to employ a developer.
All of Thrive Themes’ products are well-maintained and updated regularly. Not just to guarantee compatibility, but also to incorporate new features based on feedback from customers. The tools are connected and work in tandem. One of the features for example can, add a Thrive Quiz Builder block to a Thrive Architect landing page, or use Thrive Ovation’s testimonial gathering tool within a Thrive Leads form.
- Thrive Theme Builder: Create unique websites with this fully customizable WordPress theme.
- Thrive Architect: Create custom content designs for your website with this drag-and-drop page builder plugin.
- Thrive Leads: Build custom opt-in forms, pop-ups, and other elements to generate leads and conversions.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: Create engaging quizzes to capture more leads from your visitors.
- Thrive Apprentice: Publish free and paid online courses on your WordPress website.
- Thrive Comments: Increase engagement at your site by upgrading the WordPress comments system.
- Thrive Ultimatum: Use ‘scarcity marketing’ to increase sales and conversions.
- Thrive Ovation: Manage and publish testimonials more easily and effectively.
- Thrive Optimize: Optimize your content with this A/B testing tool.
- Editable templates: Choose from nearly 300 editable content templates.
ThriveThemes do not offer a free or trial service. However, there is a refund if not satisfied with the software. The premium plan starts at $90/Qtly for THRIVE SUITE QUARTERLY – which is Billed Every 3 Months
Activecampaign is a budget-friendly e mail marketing platform, making it remarkable for small marketing groups and content creators. It includes all the features like automation, segmentation, triggered emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling. It also includes greater superior capabilities like conditional content material, geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user modifying. Geotracking points out where your subscribers are from, and with this built-in feature; you also get controlled deliverability, and multi-consumer enhanced editing (this updates multiple fields in an email with subscriber records).
- Segmentation and dynamic content make it easy to customize your message and send targeted emails to the right contact.
- Personalize your emails based on any contact information you have.
- A/B testing to find the best-converting emails.
- Use simple split testing to make your emails get more opens, clicks, and buys.
- Built-in landing page builder.
Pricing starts at $9/month. There is a 14-day free trial that allows you to test the platform with up to 100 contacts and up to 100 emails sent
Drip is more of a superior email marketing oftware platform on our list and is the perfect choice for ecommerce companies because of its seamless integration with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, and Magento. You may use eCommerce CRM information to create personalised advertising and marketing; segmenting your e-mail list based totally on any number of criteria such as historical record like clicks, purchases, email open open rates, and more.
In addition, Drip integrates SMS marketing, raising it into a sphere of few electronic mail marketing systems play. MSs may be sent for a range of engagements, from abandoned cart reminders to promotional offers.
- Ecommerce CRM lets you learn more about your customers so you can create targeted and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Communicates with your customers no matter where they are – from email to SMS to social and beyond.
- Connects your eCommerce store to Drip to collect revenue-attribution data so you can make better marketing decisions.
- SMS automation to drive engagement with buyers.
- Segmentation and reporting on email campaigns.
drip offers a 14-day free trial – after that, the price begins at $19/month.
In the creators and small-medium business category, MailerLite is a prominent contender. It contains the essentials for effective email marketing, such as surveys, automation, popups, and landing pages. MailerLite also works with a slew of eCommerce platforms and marketing tools that you’re presumably already familiar with.
It appears to be one of the most subdued platforms at first glance, thanks to its simple design. But that’s part of what makes it so effective. From eCommerce campaign functionality to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and the capabilities and amazing functionality to design landing pages, everything about the platform is focused on development.
- A website builder and landing page builder for quick web asset build.
- Pop-ups and embedded forms help you bring in more leads.
- Personalize your campaigns using advanced targeting features.
- Test, experiment, and streamline your emails to improve your email marketing benchmarks.
MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. Pricing starts at $10/month.
Although Keap is primarily a CRM, it includes comprehensive email marketing, automation, and sales tools, earning it a spot on our list of the top email marketing platforms. Keap comes with automation and workflows, as well as email, quote, invoice, and proposal templates, as well as integrations with your other preferred business tools and apps. The automation and CRM capabilities of this platform are its main strengths. These are simple to use and help you convert current consumers into repeat customers. Keap also interacts with your other favorite business tools and apps, making it an excellent choice for small eCommerce businesses with an expanding MarTech stack.
- Keap has advanced marketing and sales automation, customizable campaigns, and app connectivity.
- Capture new leads, assign tasks, and send customized messages automatically.
- Integrate with 2500+ applications
- Keap allows you to manage your contacts and leads while also syncing your Outlook and Gmail accounts.
- Revenue reporting and analytics assist in making more informed brand decisions.
Keap offers a 30-day free trial. The monthly price starts at $40 per month.
20. Constant Contact
Constant Contact makes it easy to construct professional-looking email marketing campaigns. It comes with a smart email editor that makes it simple to personalize and design with beautiful emails that look fantastic on any screen. Automation, social marketing for lead generation, and the ability to develop websites and landing pages are some of the other characteristics that make it appealing to smaller businesses and non-profits. To help your online store flourish, Constant Contact offers specialist email marketing for eCommerce technologies. You may import contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, and other contact management systems.
A clever email editor that allows you to create professional-looking emails.
- A welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, resend emails to non-openers, and strong list-building tools are all included in email marketing automation.
- Smart eCommerce tools—and outcomes, such as targeted and automated emails—are available.
- Builder for websites and landing pages.
- For publishing advertising, scheduling content, and measuring results, with the leverage of social media marketing.
Constant Contact provides a free one-month trial. The first month’s fee is $20.
Mailchimp is one of the most well-known email marketing services platform available. It features email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and CRM connectivity, and is especially well-suited for beginners and entrepreneurs.
While the platform began as a solely email-focused service, it now offers much more. You may design a free website, purchase a domain, make paid advertising and landing pages, share social network postings, and send printed postcards to any destination on the planet.
- To tailor your marketing, get predictive insights about your contacts.
- Dynamic content can be used to personalize individual content blocks within your emails.
- Using conditional logic and branching points, create personalized customer journeys.
- A/B testing is used to identify messages that convert well.
- Builder for websites and landing pages.
Mailchimp is a free subscription that allows you to manage up to 2,000 contacts while growing your audience. The cost of a paid plan starts at $11 per month.
SendX is a low-cost, user-friendly email marketing platform that allows you to create, schedule, and track email campaigns to increase sales. You can upload an opt-in email list, execute mass email campaigns, and generate reports to track clicks, opens, and conversions, among other things. With a robust rules-based interface based on user behaviour, audience segmentation, and more, you can automate your email marketing. strategies.
- Design, schedule, and track email campaigns, automating with a powerful rules-based interface when relevant.
- Build your email list using high converting email pop-ups forms, inline forms, and landing pages to own your audience.
- Create landing pages for lead generation.
- Design emails without HTML.
- SendX drag and drop editor is meant for marketers to design professional-looking emails with ease.
- Click heatmap for email campaigns shows where subscribers are based.
SendX offers a 14-day free trial. Pricing starts at $7.49 per month when paid annually.
SendPulse is a multi-channel email and messaging marketing software that allows you to send emails, SMS, and build Facebook and Telegram chatbots. It may sound like a mouthful, but when combined, these qualities may help brands provide shoppers with stronger and more engaging brand experiences.
With SendPulse and Automation 360, you may send different sorts of messages separately or combine them. It comes with a collection of email marketing tools that may help you collect user information, generate responsive templates, and set up automated workflows.
- A drag-and-drop editor with 130+ templates for creating responsive emails without any HTML expertise.
- To nurture leads at every stage of the sales funnel and convert them to paying clients, leverage trigger emails.
- To capture email addresses and other information from your visitors, use a form builder to create a pop-up, embedded, or floating subscription form on your website.
- Lead generation with SMS and web push notifications.
- Landing page creator built-in.
- CRM built-in.
For up to 15,000 emails to 500 subscribers, SendPulse is free. When paid annually, the price starts at $6.40 per month. Extra marketing channels come with additional prices.
24. Freshsales (Freshworks)
Freshworks CRM is a full-featured marketing automation solution that incorporates email marketing for your business. It provides features to help you engage and convert your subscribers into paying customers through email campaigns, so you can send relevant content at the correct time and run integrated campaigns that increase conversions.
Although this is primarily a CRM, this is what makes it such a powerful platform. Its CRM functionality enables organizations to gain an in-depth understanding of customers’ data, resulting in more effective marketing initiatives. Automation can also help produce recurring revenue by sending email reminders to subscribers, as well as lead acquisition and nurturing.
- Create and design-rich email messages that compliment your messaging by starting from scratch with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor or selecting from a large variety of templates.
- Personalize your emails to appeal directly to your specific audience and increase conversions.
- With analytics – you can get a detailed picture of your campaign’s performance.
- Welcoming emails, invoices, reminders, and more may all be automated.
- Customers can be segmented.
- Build amazing user-experience journeys to automate email communication and take advantage of personalization throughout the client’s lifecycle.
Freshworks CRM offers a free trial period of 21 days. The Marketing Cloud starts at $18 per month.
Bitrix24 essentially provides a number of services and apps with a single ecosystem in which your company may operate. Communications, tasks & projects, CRM, contact center, and website are all covered by its tools. Bitrix24’s email platform includes webforms, SMS and instant messaging marketing, as well as paid advertising built-in features for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
This makes Bitrix24 sound like a massive, complex program, but it’s not. Brix24 offers a user-friendly flexible interface, and with features like a built-in CRM, which makes it simply easy to install effective email marketing campaigns.
- Many marketing channels avenue entails one contact center: social media, mobile messengers, email, telephony, live chat on the website, and online forms.
- Reports on contact centers (channel activity, activity by day/time, average response time, client satisfaction, supervisor ratings, custom reports).
- Email marketing is a part of marketing and sales.
- Remarketing features in Google Ads.
Bitrix24 provides a free business toolkit that contains a basic set of Contact Center features. Plans begin at $39 per month.
User.com is a single workspace that provides marketing, sales, management, and support teams with simple-to-use yet powerful email marketing capabilities. It can be used by marketers to improve a brand’s communication across social platforms, create unique paths for different consumer segments, and let automation do the rest of the job. User.com provides personalized and customized emails, ensuring that the appropriate message is delivered to the right person at the right time.
- Leverage defined snippet tags to make your messages more personalized to the recipient,
- Plan your schedule and future promotions.
- Unique customization of personalized email art.
- Analyze open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes, as well as the analytical outcomes of all your campaigns in real-time.
- For smarter campaigns, use unified subscriber data.
User.com has a free plan that comes with a limited set of features. Only the Business and Premium subscriptions, which start at $49 a month, which includes advance premium features.
27. Direct Mail For Mac
Direct Mail for Mac allows you to customize and send beautiful email newsletters. You can generate, grow, track, send, collaborate, and automate your emails with this software. ” Direct Mail For Mac” is confident that you will obtain the appropriate template for your newsletters, announcements, or promotions, and you are allowed to customize up to 18 fields. It has an image editor built-in, as well as a Design Test tool that allows you to see pixel-perfect images of your message rendered in over 50+ email clients and live previews that update as you type in real-time.
- Add a subscribe form to your website that automatically syncs with Direct Mail and links with your company’s Facebook page to expand your mailing list. Alternatively, import all of your contacts from other apps in a matter of seconds.
- Send emails to massive lists in a matter of seconds while avoiding bounces and deliverability difficulties.
- Highly customized and simple-to-use autoresponders. Every year on their birthday, send your subscribers a happy message or a unique offer to show them how important they are to you.
- Check out the campaign’s performance reports.
- Collaborate on email campaigns with coworkers.
For up to 150 emails per month, Direct Mail for Mac is free. Premium-paid plans begin at $15 per month.
Because of its extensive Free plan, Moosend is an excellent choice for small enterprises. Even if you don’t want to enroll in the free plan, it’s one of the most cost-effective options if you choose the paid plan.
If you wish to implement personalization, it’s also one of the good alternatives for your marketing strategy as well. You can use it to segment your email lists based on customer behavior history, so y our emails will be much more customized and relevant to your subscribers as a result, which will help you stand out.
It also has custom sign-up forms, which can be useful if you want to expand your email list. Once you’ve built up a sizable list, you can use the email marketing automation tools and set up workflows to ensure that your emails are sent on time.
- Unsubscribes, openings, clicks, social shares, and other metrics may all be tracked using data analytics.
- Around 40 free responsive templates are available.
- Templates are easy to customize.
- Real-Time Reporting & Analytics
- Google Analytics Tracking
- Email Heatmap Analytics
- Geography & Device Reporting
- Spam Analysis and Engagement is measured via A/B Testing
- SPAM Testing and Custom Reporting
A free trial plan is available for 30 days with Moosend, which includes sign-up and subscription forms, as well as reporting and analytics. You’ll need to join up for its Pro plan, which starts at $9 per month when invoiced monthly if you want more capabilities like transactional emails.
Intercom is a single marketing platform that displays who is using a product and sends users tailored email messages depending on their actions. Heroku, HubSpot, invision, Wistia, buffer, and Chartboost are among the companies that utilize Intercom to engage with their users.
- Multiple team inboxes
- Automatic meeting booking
- Conversation routing rules
- Account-based assignments
- Revenue and performance reporting
- A/B testing & control groups
- Message versioning
To learn more about their pricing, you would need to chat with them for a price tailored to your specific needs.
Benchmark email marketing has an outstanding feature set that is suitable for practically any form of small business. Benchmark Email reveals that the software’s guided processes and appealing, easy-to-use platform provide everything most customers want to achieve their email marketing objectives. And, with a free plan that is remarkably robust for the price, Benchmark marketing provides possibilities for practically any budget. If you can afford it, the premium Pro plan gives you even more flexibility in sending customized ads to your contacts based on their interactions with you.
- Grow Your Subscriber List with Forms and More.
- Boost Engagement with Gorgeous Emails and Campaigns.
- Turn Subscribers into Customers with Automated Emails.
- Measure, Improve and Grow with Reports.
Start with a Free Plan – Unlimited contacts, 250 emails per month. Paid plan starts at $15 per month.
Act-On is a cloud-based, all-in-one marketing automation software that enables marketers to better respond to clients at all stages of the buying process cycle. It not only automates multiple marketing activities, but also generates reporting analytics that allows marketers to assess their email marketing campaigns and other promotional strategies effectively.
- Automation — Using a rule-based engine, the automation module simplifies marketing campaign operations. Lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, A/B testing, and trigger emails are among the duties it automates.
- Inbound marketing – Marketers benefit from the inbound marketing module because it assists in bringing prospects to the company rather than the company approaching the prospect. It has the following features:
- Forms and landing sites on the internet are being created and tested.
- With the Website Prospector tool, you can track site visitors and their characteristics (business type, frequency of visits, keywords used to find the site, and so on).
- Social media marketing techniques such as social publishing and social listening are becoming increasingly popular.
- SEO Audit is a tool for evaluating search engine optimization best practices.
- Outbound marketing – The outbound marketing module assists marketers in reaching out to potential customers.
Act-On offers two pricing plans: Professional and Enterprise. The Professional plan starts at $900 a month (billed annually)
LeadSquared is a full-featured client acquisition software that moves leads along your sales funnel rapidly. With automation, flexible landing pages, and easy lead acquisition from a variety of sources, the software is particularly built for small and medium-sized enterprises to help them expedite their lead capture process. Lead generating websites, chat, websites, phone calls, incoming messages, and other sources are among them. Marketing analytics, behavioral insights, sales process, segmentation, and drip marketing are just a few of the sales and marketing services offered by LeadSquared.
- Drip Marketing
- Lead Capture Automation
- Lead Engagement Index
- Marketing and Sales Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Insights
- Responsive Landing Pages
- Sales Insights
- Seamless Lead Capture
- Website Widgets
Leadsquared provides a free trial. Leadsquare has 6 pricing packages as followers.
The first month’s fee is $150.
SALES AND MOBILE LITE PLAN$15 per user per month
SALES AND MOBILE PRO PLAN$30 per user per month